FREE 30-Day Pass
Kaizen means “continuous improvement” in Japanese. Our mission is to help our students to develop this habit not only on the mat, but in life.
Click one of the red links below to choose a class for your first session at Kaizen Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
We will go over our schedule, give you a tour, and show you the basics of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. No experience needed, we’ll teach you!
If you have any questions about the schedule or our classes, please feel free to call us at 734.667.3204 or text us at 734.224.4255.
We’re looking forward to meeting you soon!
- The dates and times listed above are our regular class times. The only time we cancel classes would be for major holidays, or if there’s a lot of snow.
- A gi is the uniform (we have gis you can borrow for your first class), and no gi means you wear a t-shirt or rash guard.
- If there are two classes back to back, feel free to stay for both classes.
- Feel free to bring a friend or family member to join class with you (though not required).
- To see our full schedule, visit: http://www.kaizenbjj.com/adult-bjj-martial-arts/adult-printable-desktop-schedule/
- Not all of our regular classes are available for your free group class.
- If you’re having any trouble scheduling online, text us at 734.224.4255.